The Saint-Gaudens Memorial is a private, not-for-profit organization established in 1919 that promotes the legacy of Augustus Saint-Gaudens and the Cornish Colony. Donations make it possible to carry out the Memorial’s core mission and to sponsor programs and activities at the Saint-Gaudens National Historical Park.
Support the Saint-Gaudens Memorial with your tax-deductible contribution today!
Your Contribution Supports:
- Summer Sunday afternoon concerts
- Exhibitions and artist talks
- Annual Sculptural Visions events with artist demonstrations
- Saint-Gaudens Fellowship – an annual award presented to an emerging artist
- Educational programs
- Scholarships awarded to local high school seniors pursuing studies in the arts
- Conservation of works in the collection
- Acquisition of works for the park
- Special projects such as publications and films
For questions, or more information, please call (914) 944-1608 or e-mail SGMemorial@aol.com